Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Green Bay Packers Jerseys
huangjian123 Offline

Jan 2019
#1 Green Bay Packers Jerseys
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Corey Knebel will decide on Friday what to do about his ailing right elbow http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , potentially sidelining a key part of Milwaukee’s vaunted bullpen for the season.The 27-year-old has a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament. He could have Tommy John surgery and then return at some point next year, or try to rehab the injury.“I’ve got all the cards on the table, and it’s just, ‘Which one?'” Knebel said before Milwaukee beat St. Louis 5-4 in its opener on Thursday. “It’s not really anybody’s decision but mine. But of course I’m going to talk to some of the doctors before I make a decision.”Losing Knebel for the year could be a big blow for Milwaukee, which leaned on its bullpen in its run to the NL Championship Series last October.Jeremy Jeffress, another hard-throwing reliever who made the All-Star team last year, also began the season on the injured list after he was slowed by a sore right shoulder during spring training. Bobby Wahl, acquired in a January trade with the New York Mets, is expected to miss all or most of the season after he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.Manager Craig Counsell said the run of injuries disrupted his bullpen plans.“It’s undefined a little bit Jake Lamb Jersey ,” he said. “As injuries do, they kind of provide room for people to step up, provide opportunity, and make some unknowns. We’re going to have to work through that. It likely will change as we go.”Milwaukee still has Josh Hader, who set a major league record for a left-handed reliever with 143 strikeouts in 81 1/3 innings last season. Jeffress pitched in an extended spring training game on Wednesday and could return by the end of April.Knebel said he planned to see team physician Dr. William Raasch on Thursday and “go from there.” He also has visited Dr. Neal ElAttrache, the Dodgers’ team physician. Mets medical director Dr. David Altchek and Rangers team physician Dr. Keith Meister each looked at his scans.“Whatever happens, I’ll be ready to go,” Knebel said. “That’s it. The not knowing is the tough part. Once the decision’s made, then it’ll be full go with whatever the decision is.”Knebel had 16 saves and a 3.58 ERA last season http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , plus a sparkling 0.90 ERA in nine playoff appearances. He was an All-Star in 2017 with 39 saves and a 1.78 ERA in 76 innings. Scott Taetsch/Getty ImagesBaltimore Orioles center fielder Adam Jones explained Tuesday that he simply exercised the rights afforded to him by Major League Baseball's collective bargaining agreement when he vetoed a possible move to the Philadelphia Phillies in advance of Tuesday's non-waiver trade deadline."When players walked out years ago and walked the picket lines and stuff, they did that for reasons like this," Jones said, according to the Baltimore Sun's Eduardo A. Encina. "I earned this and it's my decision. I don't have to explain it to nobody. It's my decision. Thank you."Jones' comments come two days after Fancred's Jon Heyman reported Jones had "given the impression" he wanted to stay in Baltimore to see out the remainder of his contract, which is set to expire at season's end.The 33-year-old was afforded the right to make that call after he earned 10-and-5 rights, which are given to players who have racked up at least 10 years of MLB experience, including the last five straight with the same team."I made the decision, you all didn't," Jones added after Baltimore's 6-3 loss to the New York Yankees. "This is my decision Jeff Mathis Jersey , this is my life. I'm not going around dictating other people's lives. So why do they do that with us? No one is going to tell me what to do. I earned every single bit of it. People before me fought vigorously, tirelessly to get rights like this. And I can invoke them."Had Jones approved a move to Philadelphia, he could have provided a welcome veteran presence in a promising outfield that includes Odubel Herrera, Rhys Hoskins and Nick Williams.However, a move down I-95 didn't suit Jones. As a result, his playing time is likely to dwindle down the stretch as the Orioles budget more playing time for young contributors with a full-scale rebuild in mind."I see what they're talking about when they're talking about us with a rebuild and fire sale," Jones said. "We got rid of some guys that are making substantial money and are probably gonna make substantial money next year. That's [proof] they're going in a different direction."The 33-year-old ho entered Tuesday batting .285 with 11 home runs and 44 RBI ill be an unrestricted free agent at season's end.
04-14-2019 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adidas Campus Mint Green lt2zmp7t 0 146 06-27-2019 02:53 AM
Last Post: lt2zmp7t
  Green Bay Packers Jerseys huangjian123 0 115 05-14-2019 10:14 PM
Last Post: huangjian123
  Houston Texans Customized Jerseys huangjian123 0 78 05-14-2019 09:48 PM
  Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys huangjian123 0 69 05-14-2019 09:37 PM