Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
www.losangelesramsteamonline.com
panxing18 Offline

Dec 2018
#1 www.losangelesramsteamonline.com
Dante Fowler is headed to an actual Super Bowl contender.The slumping Jacksonville Jaguars traded the fourth-year pro and 2015 first-round pick to the undefeated Los Angeles Rams just before the NFL trading deadline Tuesday.The move gives the Rams an even more formidable front Cooper Kupp Jersey Elite , which already had Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh and Michael Brockers.The Jaguars (3-5) received a third-round draft pick in 2019 and a fifth-rounder in 2020, decent compensation for a backup who would have become a free agent at the end of the season.The rise of Yannick Ngakoue made Fowler expendable in Jacksonville. The team opted last year to not pick up the fifth-year option on his rookie deal. Fowler was the third overall selection in 2015.Fowler has two sacks in seven games this season while playing limited snaps behind Ngakoue. Fowler was suspended for the regular-season opener because of an arrest in 2017.Fowler and Ngakoue also were involved in a post-practice fight in training camp, which resulted in Fowler and cornerback Jalen Ramsey getting suspended from the team for a week.He has been a model citizen since. The Rams (8-0) are more concerned with his pass-rushing skills in the second half of the season.The Rams are tied for eighth in the NFL with 22 sacks, but 10 of those came from Donald, who has been perhaps even more disruptive in his first season since winning The AP's Defensive Player of the Year award in 2017. Donald sacked Aaron Rodgers twice and delivered four quarterback hits during Los Angeles' 29-27 win over Green Bay on Sunday.To make room for Fowler, the Rams surprisingly waived guard Jamon Brown. He started all 16 games at right guard last season for the NFC West champions. Brown missed the first two games of this season, suspended for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, and Austin Blythe never relinquished the starting job.Fowler's past has been well documented.He was arrested twice in as many years, including in 2017 for hitting a 55-year-old man. Fowler eventually pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges. The case was closed in March Aaron Donald Jersey Elite , with Fowler sentenced to a year of probation and 75 hours of community service.The NFL suspended him without pay for the opener, a one-game penalty that cost him $214,000.Fowler also was arrested in 2016, although those charges were eventually dropped.Fowler insists he's matured through it all, ready to focus on football and his future. He calls himself "a teddy bear off the field but a monster on the field.""Just want to show people that the past, them three years, my rookie year coming in and all that, that learning experience is, that chapter is over with and it's just about being a professional, being a grown man and just being the player that I want to be Authentic Todd Gurley Jersey ," he said in September. "How I want my legacy to be? That's honestly what it is. That's honestly what I want my goals to be this year."Fowler notched a career-high eight sacks last season, plus two more in the AFC championship game at New England. He averaged one sack for every 46.6 snaps played, better than Jaguars All-Pro defensive end Calais Campbell (55.2) and Ngakoue (59.4)."When you watch me on film, even though I might be coming off the bench, they'll be like, 'That guy, he has a future,'" Fowler said. "That's all I want to do. I want to go out there and put great tape out there, being fundamentally sound, playing fast and physical Todd Gurley Jersey Elite , getting to the quarterback, being stout in the run game."I don't want to just be known as a pass-rusher. I want to be known as a guy that's going to get sacks and get 6-10 tackles a game. That's just the type of player I am. So, I just want people to know that I'm known as a complete player on the field and I'm a professional and I'm a guy that cleaned up his act and left that past in the past. I'm ready to move on from that."Five for Friday: Jaw-dropping stats from Rams-Vikings on Thursday night Here are five key stats from the Los Angeles Rams 38-31 victory over the Vikings on Thursday Night Football in Week 4: Jared Goff finished the game having completed 26 of 33 passes, for 465 yards, five touchdowns, no interceptions, and a 158.3 passer rating. He’s the first quarterback in NFL history to finish a game with a perfect rating on 33 pass attempts. (h/t Cam DaSilva)Goff threw for five touchdowns in his rookie season (231 pass plays). He threw for five touchdowns on Thursday night with nearly 200 fewer attempts (h/t Football Perspective). Goff’s 465 passing yards ranks 3rd for a single game performance in Rams history. Vince Ferragamo threw for 509 yards against the Chicago Bears in 1982. The record holder (both for the Rams and the NFL) is Norm Van Brocklin, who threw for 551 yards on September 28, 1951.The Rams averaged 10.1 yards per play against the Vikings — who were the number one defense in the NFL in 2017. That’s the highest yards per play mark by any team in a single game in 2018 (h/t Paul Hembekides).The Rams had three receivers eclipse 100 yards receiving: Cooper Kupp (162 yards), Brandin Cooks (116 yards) http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/...ald-jersey , and Robert Woods (101 yards). The last time an NFL team had three receivers with 100+ rec. yards was on Oct. 6, 2013 (Cowboys: Dez Bryant, Jason Witten, Terrance Williams). The last time it happened for the Rams was in October 1, 2000 (Isaac Bruce - 167, Marshall Faulk - 114, Az-Zahir Hakim - 104). Bonus: Jared Goff and Kirk Cousins are the first quarterbacks to each have 250+ passing yards, 2+ passing touchdowns, and 0 interceptions in a first half of the same game in the last 25 seasons. (h/t ESPN Stats & Info)
01-30-2019 03:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DanialGromi Offline

Feb 2019
#2 Strategies For Working With Your Zits Problems https://alitabattleangelfullmovie.net/
https://alitabattleangelfullmovie.net/
https://alitabattleangelfullmovie.net/

Alita Battle Angel 2019
Alita Battle Angel movie
watch Alita Battle Angel free online
Alita Battle Angel stream
Alita Battle Angel online stream free
Alita Battle Angel 2019 online
Alita Battle Angel free stream
Alita Battle Angel putlocker
Alita Battle Angel (2019) online
watch Alita Battle Angel (2019) online
watch Alita Battle Angel online free
Alita Battle Angel free online
Alita Battle Angel full movie
Alita Battle Angel actors
Alita Battle Angel full movie download
Alita Battle Angel full movie watch online
Alita Battle Angel movie download
Alita Battle Angel 2019 cast
Alita Battle Angel (2019)
Alita Battle Angel movie 2019
Alita Battle Angel online
Alita Battle Angel 123movies
Alita Battle Angel torrent
Alita Battle Angel 2019
Alita Battle Angel 2019 online
Alita Battle Angel 2019 download
watch Alita Battle Angel free online
Alita Battle Angel andrew dice cla
Alita Battle Angel
Alita Battle Angel 2019
Alita Battle Angel movie
Alita Battle Angel film 2019
Alita Battle Angel movie stream
Alita Battle Angel online free
Alita Battle Angel movie watch online
watch Alita Battle Angel
Alita Battle Angel cast
Alita Battle Angel review
Alita Battle Angel trailar
Alita Battle Angel trailar 2019
Alita Battle Angel free download
Alita Battle Angel
Alita Battle Angel film 2019
Alita Battle Angel movie stream
Alita Battle Angel online free
Alita Battle Angel movie watch online
watch Alita Battle Angel
Alita Battle Angel cast
Alita Battle Angel review
Alita Battle Angel trailar
Alita Battle Angel trailar 2019
Alita Battle Angel free download
Alita Battle Angel movie 2019
Alita Battle Angel movie cast
Alita Battle Angel full movie 2019
Alita Battle Angel movie release date
Alita Battle Angel indian movie
Alita Battle Angel movie review
story of movie Alita Battle Angel
Alita Battle Angel hindi movie
Alita Battle Angel movie 2019 download
Alita Battle Angel movie srk
Alita Battle Angel movie full download

http://www.imdb.com
02-14-2019 06:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  www.losangelesramsteamonline.com panxing18 1 60 02-14-2019 05:57 AM
Last Post: DanialGromi
  www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/ panxing18 0 23 01-17-2019 12:38 AM
Last Post: panxing18